Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Monday, May 29, 2006
Briefing Day Is Here
Tomorrow is my big day..ie my briefing day to all exempt level staff in Cubic. I’m gonna brief them regarding our new Training Needs Identification system. I’m so excited!! I hope everything goes well man, wish me luck ok.

On another note, i sent my pc to the shop the other day coz of I couldn’t update my AVG, everytime I tried to update it, the process would get interrupted and thus stopped. Then one day, many pop-ups windows will appear then disappear, all in like 2 seconds. Something was wrong man and I was right, the shop fella said the pc was infected with virus. Hell I dunno how and when it got infected though. Damn, my baby was sick. Fyi, that antique pc of mine was healthy for 8 years man..believe it or not haha.

Took the pc back on sat, and it costs my dad RM30 for the virus repairing. Damn again, my fren has gone back to his hometown this week, or he could have willingly fixed it for me. Anyway, after I got back my pc, the screen resolution is diff from how it first was when I bought it. I tried to adjust it, no avail. Small too small, big too big. My dad’s gonna send back to the shop tomoro coz a computer idiot like me do not know how to setup his outlook express email account and other configurations. I seek a fren’s help, asked paiseh-ly whether the fella can come over to have a look first (I hate to trouble ppl), instead I got this msg “ walaueh..” Fine. I thought if this is the response I’m getting, then most likely other frens will be indifferent too haha. No offence. I’d might as well get the shop fella to do the setup for me then.

I wonder after sending it back to the shop for the second time tomorrow, whether or not I’ll get the original setting back.

And btw, I did not know I was supposed to buy and engrave a pen for a fren’s belated bday present. So, someone else, if not me, ended up buying it, I hope whoever you are understand that it’s not that I don’t wanna buy it or smth, instead I did not know I’m still the one who should be getting the pen also. I sense some miscommunication here so I hope nobody will be ‘bosong’ by this ok :)

Haven’t been updating my blog lately, I know. I dun see a reason why I must tell anybody about why so, hahahaha. I think I got influenced by a fren adi, ask what also dun wan to say, normal stuff also macam very secretive like that…sigh. Sometimes I juz dun understand why.

Anyway, need to sleep. Need to wake up early to put on that professional look for presentation, hehe ;p

Post a Comment